Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 18, 2006

Felt the BABY!

So I am officially 18 weeks pregnant and had not felt the baby move. After reading a bunch of information and talking to other new moms, I was ready for anything from butterflies to muscle spasm type feelings. Then it happened!

On the drive home from work, I was at a stoplight. The radio was off and I was just sitting there in the peace and quiet waiting for the green light. All of a sudden it felt like I had been going over the highest peak of a rollercoaster 4-5 times in a row really quickly. I immediately thought I was getting sick but then it ended. I wasn't sure what to think. Then is started again although this time it hit me... that is the baby! I was so ridiculously excited I started to cry!

I can't WAIT for the ultrasound January 3rd... And for the first real hard kick... to hear the heartbeat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dee, how excited to hear that. I cryed just reading it. I one day can't wait to go through this as well.
Alli your cuz