- Losing hair. I haven't lost this much hair (brushing/showering) since before I was pregnant with Josh. I notice because I now need to clean out the shower drain... haven't done that since we first got married.
- Acne. I am back in high school. Breaking out with tiny little pimples all along my hairline. And then of course 3 mega ones... in places that are noticeable every time you talk... edge of your nose or on the edge of my lip. Nice.
- Stink. I think Dove stopped putting the antipersperent in my deodorant. Because it doesn't work anymore. What is up with that??
- Food Aversions. Nothing. With Josh the thought of chicken/turkey made me gag. I can eat just about anything with baby #2... except fish. Which I have never been able to eat.
- Belly size. Definitely bigger this round. I just measured myself and am about 32.5" around. Granted I did just eat dinner, but not anything ridiculous. To put it into perspective, I just pulled out my "Belly Book" from Josh and I didn't measure 32" until week 21 with him. That is 6 weeks away!
- Weight gain. About the same it looks like. But I feel bigger. ha ha!
So... if you are wondering what the sex is... me too. I am leaning towards a girl at this point because it is so different. But then I keep reminding myself of the many friends that have had drastically different pregnancies and they all resulted in the same sex.
What do I hope for... honestly a girl. But also a boy. I know weird. Are we going to find out. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Sorry to all of those who are really upset right now. But we just loved the surprise WAY too much.