Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally Christmas is here!!

It seemed like the month of December went on and on and on. Both Jim and I were very busy this month at work. We are both in need of some R&R... And Christmas always seems to help!

Mr. Josh is much happier now that his tooth has pushed all the way through. Monday and Tuesday night were a bit rough as nothing seemed to make him comfortable. We tried Tylenol and the baby ambesol stuff. He HATED the ambesol. The Tylenol did work, it just took a while. But I think he is back to his old independant self. When he doesn't want to do something boy does he let you know. The other night I put him in his usual favorite - the Jumparoo. He looked up at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes and frown I have ever seen him give! His lips did the quiver too! And then the howl. It reminded me of the "Lucy's" on the bus in the movie Rat Race... when they all start crying in unison. MMWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

He has mastered rolling over to get to the toys he wants and is often pushing up onto his knees. Maybe he will be a crawler??? He still loves to stand and now likes to grab onto the back of the couch or reach for the coffee table. Today I helped him walk from the family room into the kitchen where Dad was... He thought that was SO cool!

He is SUPER ticklish too... and when he talks it is so loud and is pretty much screaming/singing rather than talking. He is starting to make an mmmaa sound. Or maybe it is bbbaa. The big move to the next room at daycare is quickly approaching. All the ladies he started with have moved over there now... It is weird to see him with the new babies... because he used to be the youngest and when I would watch the other babies I would always think, "okay that will be next". Now I am looking at these 2-3 month olds and thinking, "so glad he is out of that stage!" Is that bad?? My friend tells me it just means I am not ready for another baby yet... I responded, "UM NO!"

3 comments:

Kara said...

I agree....December has been crazy. I am officially off until next year....YAY. Have safe travels.

Anonymous said...

The herbal teething tablets worked like magic with Jadon. They are these tiny white tablets that you stick under their tongue and they instantly dissolve. He would quit fussing right away. I've had others swear by them as well. Might be worth a shot!

Merry Christmas!

Michaela

Anonymous said...

I put a new prego pic on just for you...I'm huge. I can't imagine what 14 more weeks is going to do to me. Merry Christmas! We missed you guys this year!

Sarah & Pat