Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am 7 Months Old!!!

Hi everybody... this is Josh. I am officially 7 months old today and wanted to speak for myself finally... Todays been a good day so far. Mom and Dad gave me cheerios and my favorite food... prunes for dinner! We got to play with my favorite toys - my blocks. They are just the right size for me to pick them up and get them in my mouth. I am getting stronger and stronger every day. Still hate being on my belly, but I am much better at rolling over, so it isn't so bad. I love when Mom and Dad give me their hands... I reach out to grab on and pull myself up to standing... I am working on the crib rails now... and taking a few steps!



I would guess I am about 17.5 lbs and mom constantly says I am growing like a weed, whatever that means. I am getting pretty good at singing/screaming. I usually wait until no one is talking... which sometimes seems like never... but when it is quiet - I let it all out. Grandma/Grandpa Kirkwood and Nanna/Pappy Walsh eagerly listen on the phone for me to show off my mad singin skillz... but I get more interested in the shiny phone than talking... they will just have to wait to hear me in person.



Hmm what else... well my parents have FINALLY figured out how to get me to sleep at night. I seriously was getting annoyed. I mean - all the ladies at daycare were able to get a full night of sleep... I was starting to wonder how I got stuck with the incompetant parents. But low and behold... they got it together... it isn't "Rocket Science". Now if I could only get them to stop feeding me those damn PEAS...



Oh - back to the ladies at daycare. Well... I was the only man in the house from 8-5pm... I had my pick of the ladies of all ages... both old and young. But things have changed... my Casanova days seem to be dwindling... I got two young bucks coming into my territory. Jack and Wyatt. Yeah the girls all think they are "SOOOO CUUUUTE"... but I still got game.


Well - it is WAY past my bedtime... I am out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious!!! I love hearing directly from Joshua.
Love - Shannon

Kara said...

How cute!!! Great update. I can't believe he is working on taking steps. He just might be an early walker.

Alli said...

I love this update. It's so exciting hearing from Josh. I can just see him sitting at the computer typing away to us. Have a great Christmas! Drive safe!