Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!

So New Years Eve we spent home with some friends. We had sent out an email well before Christmas and had a few people interested. By the time we left for MI, we had close to 40 people responding with either yes or maybe. I 'dislike' the response maybe. Not that I haven't been one of them. But we bought tons of alcohol, food, and party favors. 15 people did show up ready and willing to ring in 2008 - which truly was way better than 40. We played guitar hero (thanks to the Spindlers for bringing it over), pictionary, beer pong, and pool. It was a good time. I had my fair share of mixed beverages. Oh - and it was a cocktail type party - so we got all dressed up! Which was fun too.

Josh was perfect. He went down about 8:30 pm easily and was out until 7:30 am the next day. Granted mom and dad didn't get to bed until 3am, but it could have been way worse. Oh - I guess it did get worse. I eagerly got up with him at 7:30 am and played with him. By about 9am my head started pounding and tummy was a rumbling... thankfully he was ready for a nap so I got one too. But not long enough. :) Why did I insist on slamming from the boot?? Or having champagned at every "midnight" toast across the U.S??? It was definitely fun that night... ah well!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Fun Dee! Looks like a great time.....I look forward to the home new years partys!
Josh is getting so big!