Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

24 Weeks along...

Today was another doctor appointment and everything went very well. I am measuring 24.5 cm which is exactly where I should be at 24.5 weeks, the baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm, belly measurement is up to 38 inches, and weight is up 12.5 lbs. My belly just gets further and further out there. I am noticing that I can't get as close to the computer desk anymore and definitely can't squeeze between the car and the side of the garage as easily.

The doctor had asked if I had been able to feel the baby kicking yet and I told her the baby doesn't ever seem to stop. Listening to the heartbeat was this whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, SMACK, whoosh, whoosh, SMACK, SMACK, whoosh sound. The doctor laughed saying wow baby is really kicking hard already! So this makes me happy as I feel we have a soon to be soccer player... or maybe a kicker in football for Jim... Sorry Dad - I don't think we have a hockey player on our hands...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS ! Yes, Jim was quite an active bambino as well. Good Luck with that !

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the appointment went well -- you look so great, Dee!

The Smith Family said...

You are simply glowing! I remember feeling great at 24 weeks. I cannot wait to see you!