Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So baby is an early bird!

I have been waking up each night around 2:30 or 3:00 am since I think October. And this morning I was in for more than just a visit to the bathroom. After crawling back in bed I felt something weird going on with my stomach... partly thinking I had eaten something horrible and it was reaking havoc on my digestive system I tried to roll over... but it just got more noticeable and then it dawned on me... I pushed back on the spot and just as I thought... it pushed back... and when I pushed in harder... baby pushed out on the opposite side... CRAZY! This is the first time I have felt the baby since back in December so it was quite exciting. I laid there for about 5 minutes pushing various spots on my stomach and then started laughing which woke up Jim. So I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly... he was still half asleep and not sure what was going on... then he belted out "WHOA that is weird!". For the next 45 minutes this continued. After about 15 minutes, I was thinking okay you can stop now it is only 3:15 in the morning... however baby wasn't about too. So I just laid there... Definitely tired today from the lack of sleep but so excited to have been able to finally feel the baby REALLY kick and punch!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

D- isn't that the MOST bizarre feeling ever? Cherish it, even when it's 3 am- I already forgot what it felt like!