Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Definitely Popped!


So coworkers are now starting to stop me in the hall or cafeteria to ask if I am pregnant. So I think that means I have finally popped! Ha Ha. And because this is so I felt the need to do some measurements along with the belly picture. Officially the belly is 32" around and I am up 6 lbs. Jim has helped me gain some weight too during the first half of the pregnancy... and we will leave it at that! Attached are the most up to date belly pictures although it might be hard to tell how big it is getting since the shirt is covering my back. Believe me it is growing! Feeling great though, the cold is finally gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm whatever Dee that is what I look like on a good day. Sad but true!