Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Pregnant Mamas

So I have often mentioned my girlfriend Mandy from work who is pregnant with her second baby, Baby Willa. She is ready to go any day as Baby Willa is breech. She is scheduled for a "baby flipping" (highly technical term) procedure tomorrow which has the chance of starting labor. If it is successful and she doesn't go into labor, she will be able to have a natural delivery. If not, she is scheduled for a c-section on Tuesday, Feb 27th. So before we could risk her going into have the baby... we had to get a picture together. So she is 37 weeks along in the picture and I am 27 weeks along. We are looking forward to possibly having some overlap on our maternity leave, but more importantly to our little ones becoming good pals!

And of course it is time to update the belly progress... I am measuring 38 inches still and weight is up 14 lbs. I think I might have had a slower growth spurt since last time... which I am okay with. Baby continues to kick and poke at me and I am of course enjoying every minute...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You both look so darn cute and I cannot wait to see both babies:) Thanks for sharing - Love ya, Shannon

Anonymous said...

LOVE the first belly picture! How precious.