Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Seriously...

So I was out shopping yesterday and at the checkout, the woman said, "How many DAYS do you have left?"

REALLY? SERIOUSLY? Did she just ask how many DAYS?

I responded, "Ah, well actually, I have 3 months left. Which is a lot more than a few days."

Did she stop there, no...

She says, "Oh, really? So like not until January? Wow. Is this your first?"

At this point I just want to be on my way... but I can't... so I continue the conversation. I wish it were a guy cashier... because it would be so much more understandable in my eyes. But a female... who has children as I have found out in the conversation... really? Come on. So I went home and ate half a pan of brownies. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OK -- tell the truth... did you eat the brownies? :) I totally would have!!

That lady definitely doesn't know what she is talking about. You look amazing in your preggo pics -- you don't look like someone that is 9 months pregnant.