Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

37 week appointment

Today is officially Jimbos 30th Birthday and also our 37 week appointment. Last weeks appointment had me at 2cm dialated, 50% effaced, and -2 Station. This week... almost at 3cm, still at 50% effaced, but -1 near 0 station. So progress is happening. Now we just need the contractions or water to break! ha ha!

Baby's heart rate was really low this time, 126bpm, but still normal, as apparently mature babies have lower heart rates. Makes sense I guess! We had a good discussion about all the signs to watch for and we are just in a waiting phase now. Still 2.5 weeks till the actual due date. But I am really really hoping for sooner than that. There just isn't room for this baby to go out anymore!

Just in case things were moving a little faster, we had Josh at his friend Emmas for the appointment. Jimbo and I went out to Cy's for dinner to get some super spicy Thai food for his birthday. Then we hung out at Kim/Jerome/Emma's until 9pm. We came home and I cleaned.. cleaned... cleaned. Can you tell I am ready to have this baby!

So the waiting begins!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear the news!! I love the pre-baby nesting cleaning and stuff that takes place --- great time to get stuff done!! :)

Kara said...

Wow, things are definitely progressing. I am holding out for NYE baby :) Sending lots of baby vibes your way.