Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

39 days to go!

Today was the last of the 2 week appointments... next week begins the weekly doctor visits! Wow has time flown by! Here are the stats... Belly is measuring 43" around, weight is up 28 lbs, baby is measuring 35 cm, heartbeat was 145bpm, no hiccups this time, and my anxiety attacks are normal. Ha ha! I have been getting these "anxiety attacks" lately... where I will be out shopping for example and all of a sudden my heart will start racing and I will start getting all light headed... then usually get clammy... i have been finding a nice spot to sit whenever this comes on and it eventually goes away. But they are happening more often lately - maybe every couple days now. Doctor said it was normal but if I ever faint or they happen more frequently, to give them a call. I think we'll be okay.

And I am back to believing baby is a girl...

Getting the list of things to bring to the hospital together... I bought my first calling card in years... apparently it would be bad to call family and friends with my cell phone while at the hospital... it supposedly interferes with the equipment... I have seen Mythbusters and know this is highly unlikely, however I will follow the rules. And driving directions have been completed, printed, and emailed to the future "Grandparents". So we are doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I hope your belief about baby being a girl is true:) Can't wait! Love, Shannon

Melissa said...

You are so cute pregnant! Congratulations and best wishes... Now I can stalk you on the blogging world! If you need any mommy advice, I'm here!