Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hilo is 1 years old!

Today is Hilo's first birthday. I can't believe how tiny he used to be! So here is the latest and greatest picture of Mr. Hilo and of course one when we first brought him home... He is about 50lbs now we think... when we brought him home he was barely 6 lbs!

He is definitely in his "terrible two's" now as he likes to get into absolutely anything that we don't want him too. His favorite is kleenex and and cardboard from the bathroom garbage cans. Nice! Definitely something I don't understand... But he is a dog!
Yes, he is back at daycare today... And let me tell you how excited he was to go. I was hoping to get him there super early this morning - but he once again decided to wake me up at 3am and then again at 5:30 am. This meant that getting up before 6am was not going to happen. So finally at 7:30 am I was down in the kitchen packing up breakfast and I casually mentioned the word "Daycare" to Hilo... He started pacing around and around the kitchen. I opened the door to the garage and he sprinted to the back of the car and waited for me to open up the back. The entire drive there he did a whimper and occassional howl... GEEZ O PETE he really likes daycare! As soon as we got there he bolted toward the door... and the collar snapped right off! Thankfully the dogsitters rescued me and got Hilo back into the play area!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday Hilo:) Love him sooooo much! Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hilo and Sam have the same birthdays. :)

Michelle said...

Tell Hilo that Cocoa (our little dog) said Happy Birthday!!