Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So far so good!

So we have made it to 3 consecutive days of work for me and daycare for Josh. We are both doing pretty well so far. I definitely miss him but haven't cried when dropping him off yet. It has been nice though because he is super happy in the morning. If he were crying - I would be too.

I am also sending out prayers to everyone in MN right now. I have heard that my immediate family is all safe, however can't get a hold of anyone anymore with the 651 or 612 area code. That 35W bridge is such a common route... I pray that you are all safe and sound. The next week will no doubt be full of unanswered questions...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
It is so nice to see that you are all doing well- a nice, happy family! Josh is a lucky duck. I am sending my love you both and a big kiss for sweet baby Josh!
Love,
Caroline

Kara said...

So glad to hear work is going well and Joshua is doing great at daycare. Is it a licensed home daycare or a center?

Also, sending lots of prayers to MN residents....I am still in shock.