Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

32 Weeks and 2 days...

Today was another doctor appointment. We are getting closer and closer! Attached is an updated belly photo yet again. Belly is measuring 41" around now and weight is right on track. Today baby had hiccups during the appointment which was very obvious during the heart rate monitoring. The final heartbeat was either 141 or 148... Jim and I both remembered different numbers. Sorry for those of you who are trying to use that to guess whether we are having a boy or girl. Everything is right on track and Dr. Kercher believes baby might already be head down. Baby is still pretty high up in the belly though so it is hard to tell. I am pretty convinced as my ribs are very very tender these days from the kicks I am getting.

I am getting the third trimester tiredness for sure. Sleep is definitely difficult - not because it is uncomfortable, I can't turn my brain off. I fall asleep right away, but wake up around 3 or 3:30 am and then lay there until the alarm goes off. It isn't bad until about 10 am, when all I want to do is go take a nap at my desk. I may have to try taking a Tylenol PM on occasion... but we'll start slow and see how I feel the next day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pants look super comfortable. I'd be afraid I'd never want to stop wearing those, even AFTER baby. :D

The Kirkwood Family said...

talk about easy... never having to remember to zipper or button... i have a feeling i will walk around with my zipper open for a while after I get back into "normal" pants!

Anonymous said...

You look so great! I hope the 48 days go by with ease... Much love - Sam

Kara said...

Congratulations on expecting. Michelle shared your address with me. Your belly is so cute.

My twins are already 6.5 months. The time has flown by.

Hope all is well!!!