Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The weekend went too fast!

Today we went to church with my mom and Ann and then out to our usual Sunday breakfast restaurant. Food was delicious as usual and I ordered the pecan roll which satisfied the caramel / cinnamon craving I can't seem to get rid of these days. I blame it on my Grandma from when they came to visit and she made her homemade caramel rolls.

After breakfast mom and Ann packed up to head home. So sad to see them leave, however they promised to return and to bring some additional relatives... Shannon, Ali, and Kristy! Looking forward to that already!

After they left we went to our friends so Jim could help them lay wood flooring. We got to Mandy and Bobs arount 1 pm and spent the rest of the day/evening there. Jim and Bob managed to finish almost the entire dining room. I spent the day helping Mandy with the kids and dog. I changed diapers, clothing, and even gave her a bath all by myself! We took the dogs and kids for a walk at one point. And believe me we got some funny looks from everyone passing by. I had the graco stroller with Willa in the carseat. Mandy had Eric in the jogging stroller. After several attempts to have one dog with each of us, it was clear Mandy having both dogs was much easier. So there we were... one prego lady, one recently prego lady, two strollers, and two dogs walking down a city sidewalk. Most people went into the street as we approached to let us keep going, but some just pulled off onto the grass and laughed as we went. And yet again, Miss Willa was able to give me another lesson in diaper changing. Last time it was the non stop pooping mid change. This time, we had full force blowout mid change. Yes. It was lovely. Mandy just kept laughing and asking if I wanted her to take over... but I kept saying no, I need to learn!
We finally got home at 9:45... and yes - I should be in bed. But I didn't get a chance to upload the finished Bathroom pictures yet... Jim did an outstanding job remodeling it... and thanks to my mom and Ann, the bathroom is decorated and finished!

No comments: