Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2007

Belly Pics... at 29 weeks!

Well the pounds are starting to come on a lot faster in the last weeks... I am officially up to 20 lbs now. And the belly is holding steady at 39"... so I am not sure where it is going... (yah right). I did recieve a very nice compliment today at work though - from behind you can't even tell you are pregnant! So I will take that as a good thing! :)

We had a doctor appointment this week and again baby was measuring just fine. This appointment was the glucose test for gestational diabetes. I had to drink a super dooper concentrated orange pop and then they drew blood one hour later. It tasted fine, but definitely gave me the shakes... I am not used to caffeine or sugar that early in the morning... And baby was responding too. The first read on the heart rate was 167 bpm... and then it dropped to 154 bpm. But good news is I don't have gestational diabetes. Measured 28.5 cm so that is on track too. It is very hard to believe that we have only 11 weeks to go - of course that is if baby arrives on cue... which we know is not likely!

No comments: