Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

3 cm!

Today's appointment was not nearly as eventful as last week, however progress was made yet again... Baby was further down again this week and definitely ready!

I am just about 3 cm... and 50-60% effaced. The doc asked if Jim was ready and he eagerly replied - yes! Then she asked me and I said oh yeah. So she said she could help things along if we wanted and we both said "Go for it". So she stripped my membrane... now we are hoping it helps speed things up.

She told us to keep walking... so after the appointment we took Hilo for a very long walk. I was pretty exhausted as I had been at the plant on my feet for work from 5:30am-12 pm that day... and then in the office until our appointment... So after the walk with Hilo I laid down for 45 minutes... then we were off to the $1 hotdog and beer night at the Timber Rattler's b-ball game. It was fun to be outside with friends again.

No comments: