Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Joshua Michael Kirkwood

SO this is Jim and I am posting this as Dee sleeps after giving birth to our beautiful Baby Boy Joshua..I am short on words because I cannot put words to what I just witnessed and was a part of. It was amazing, Dee was amazing and we have a precious little guy because of it.. I'll post again later with a better story, still a little in awe.






Joshua Michael Kirkwood

7lbs 2oz.

21 Inches

Born at 9:41 am CST

May 5th 2007



Other Picture Links

http://www.myspace.com/jimkirkwood


12 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear details and see more pictures!

Enjoy your little angel - they grow up fast!

Laura said...

Congrats on a beautiful little boy!

The Smith Family said...

Incredible! We are so happy for you guys! He looks like a Kirkwood!!! Ava has the hots for him.

AJ said...

Congrats, he's precious! Big boy for being 2 weeks early too:)

Anonymous said...

I love him so much and miss him already! Thanks again for letting me be a part of it all, it was truly amazing! He is so precious.
Love,
Aunt Shannon

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jim and Dee! I knew you'd have a boy!! ha ha. He's beautiful and I can't wait to meet him~

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! He is beautiful!

Love -

A.J. and Katy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the two of you! I have been reading your posts every week and it has been so fun to keep up with everything even though I am so far away. I'm so happy for both of you!!!

Love

Sam Spreadbury

Kara said...

Congratulations on the birth of Joshua. He is beautiful and perfect in every way!!! You did a great job, Dee.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!! I can't wait to hear how everything is going. He is absolutely precious :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! We are so happy for you!

Love
Luke and Katie Tomasoski

Kara said...

Happy Mother's Day!!