Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Favorite Photos...

This week Joshua has been a bit more fussy than in the past. And I am 95% sure it is gas. He is burbing and passing gas a lot lately. A friend recommended Mylicon and that seems to help some. Not completely. So we have been doing a lot of holding, rocking, tummy time, and leg bicycles/crunches. They all seem to help at different times. Today for example, tummy time with his legs up like a frog is the best position...


This evening - Joshua just wanted to be held upright... so Jim held him most of the evening like this and it made him happy. I had to take a picture of this because it makes me think of all the photos I loved growing up of my siblings and I. Curled up on mom or dad. Sound asleep. I love those pictures.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Awwww, I love pics of dads cuddling with their babies.

Laura said...

Have you changed your diet at all? If I had any garlic while breastfeeding it would lead to a very, very fussy, gassy baby.