Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Grandpa and Grandma Kirkwood Visit

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Kirkwood came for a visit. They haven't seen Josh since when we were in the hospital - so they were excited to see how much he has grown. And they think he is starting to show some more Walsh characterics... Yeah!
It was Jay and Cindy's 35 year anniversary - Congratulations and thanks for spending it with us! It was very nice outside this weekend so we took a few walks and sat outside as much as possible. The guys continued to work on the second floor bathroom while Cindy and I watched Josh. I even got another nap in! It was so nice to have them in town! Hilo got some extra attention which was very much appreciated!

Sunday I ran for the first time since September. I had sciatic nerve pains really early in the pregnancy - so long walks and running was out of the picture while I was pregnant. But today I decided to give it a try. It was surprisingly not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I ran a lot slower than usual... but I still was running. I went on my usual 3 mile loop and walked only a few times. About 2 hours after the run... I hurt! ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those the flame sunglasses? That's a great picture.

Kara said...

The pic of Joshua is priceless. His hair and the glasses are adorable.

Great job on the running!!! It took me about a few months before I was able to go for long walks/runs.