Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2007

Mini Photo Shoot

Today - I wanted to try and get a good photo for an announcement. I was hoping to have a friends relative do professional photos... but unfortunately he was on vacation. So I tried. And I succeeded.

Joshua likes white noise. Hairdryers, Fans, Running water, Vacuums... they all work and I have used them all. Today the hairdryer and the fan made the photo shoot possible. He is SO DANG CUTE!!!!

Notice the progression. I think I took 70 pictures in that hour. He was calm and cooperative... then not happy - so the hairdryer was plugged in... then look at how peaceful he was... it was priceless!

I went to shutterfly to put the announcement together. It turned out pretty cute I think. The internet rocks! It is so nice to be able to share the photos so easily...

Plus - I couldn't post these until the announcement went out... and we know how long snail mail can take - or hand delivery for some of you! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Kara said...

He looks like such a doll in the first and last picture. You did a great job. He is such a little man...lol