Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2007

The mommy and me clique

So today I went to the Mommy and Me class at the other hospital... I showed up late because I thought it started at 1:30 pm when it really started at 1pm. I walked into the room and it was jam packed with at least 20 moms. I didn't recognize anyone... such an awkward feeling. I finally grabbed a chair and a girl from the last Thursdays group recognized me and called me over. So we sat and gabbeda bout our camping plans for the summer. Joshua was completely zonked out in his carseat in the stroller. Wasn't about to move him...

This class wasn't the warmest. There were moms with kids of all ages and everyone was in little circles with the people they knew. I had heard about this... could this be my first experience with mommy cliques?

As for Joshua - he weighed in at 9lbs 13 oz today. The "Chunky Monkey" continues...

No comments: