Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Top Ranking Baby Items

If I had to make a top 10 list of my favorite baby items... the Baby Bjorn would be definitely towards the top. I love it because I can securely hold Joshua either facing out or facing in while still managing to do some household chores. Joshua loves it because he can either watch what I am doing or snuggle in and get a nap. LOVE IT!

And some other favorites...

  • The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller/carseat
  • The Boppy - had to get another one so I could have one on each floor
  • The Rainforest Bouncer - Josh loves it... and the music makes Jim and I think we are in the Jungle during dinner - ha ha!
  • The Baby Einstein Lullaby Classics CD - I swear it has a subliminal message in there that gets him to instantly calm down
  • The portable swing - fantastic when I need a shower
  • The Symphony In Motion - Zoo Mobile - Again Josh Loves it...

3 comments:

AJ said...

Aren't the front packs great? My son lived in his the first 3 months!

Kara said...

One of my favorites used to be the bouncy. Could calm the girls like no other. I too loved the swing. I had to get two so the girls could swing and I could actually get things done. People must make a fortune off these live saving items....lol

The Smith Family said...

Jim said yesterday "this thing is worth double whatever it was priced at". He uses it more than I do, but it has to be the single most brilliant invention ever!